Special Use UFS Frame Bolts

Special Use UFS Frame Bolts


Each of the 50/50 Balance frame sets come with custom frame bolts designed to fit 90% of skates. For the other 10% we’re providing these special use frame bolts: 4x 12mm, 2x 25mm and 2x 30mm.

What skates need them? We’re creating a list, but as of today:

  • Razors Shift

  • Razors Cult

  • USD Sway

  • Adapt

Price includes free shipping worldwide

Add To Cart